Instrumentation & Automation Technician
- Perform maintenance activities such as preventive maintenance of PLC, corrective maintenance and planned activities for new equipment installation
- Conduct modification of instrumentation, automation and electrical related circuit.
- Conduct trouble shooting on instrumentation and automation control circuits.
- Carry out inspection, calibration, test check and repair faulty instrument gadgets equipment.
- Performing Planned Plant Maintenance electrical tasks.
- Generation of monthly inspection report for instrumentation and automation related matter.
- Recognised Certificate in Electrical (Instrumentation & Automation).
- Five years experience in heavy industry and in Instrumentation and Automation company
- Team player and hardworking.
- Highly disciplined and committed attributes, high integrity.
Interested applicants must submit their
CV together with copies of relevant
documents and certificates with 2
non-returnable passport-size photographs
HeidelbergCement Sdn Bhd
P.O. Box 153, Muara, BT1728
Negara Brunei Darussalam
The closing date for applications: 31
Only shortlisted candidates will be
notified for interview
Thank you for your interest in our organization.